Mar 20, 2009

Dittel.

I woke up about twenty minutes ago, late, as usual. No shower, look like ass. And my nose is stuffed.
Every morning, I wake up with no voice. Emily is next to me reading Snow White (and by reading I mean looking at the pictures and saying the memorized lines, or making up pictures of her own. I'm pretty sure I just ehard her call the Queen a bitch.)


Interesting stuff, huh?

The problem with me waking up late is that it takes me a long time in the morning to get to functional, to get to a point where I can handle other people, both physically and mentally. And now, instead of doing the normal human thing and, you know, get ready for work? Instead, I'm on the couch in my underwear and tshirt, holding my coffee cup like it's the last cup of coffee in the world, and I'm on my computer trying to decide if I have enough time for some Sims before I absolutely HAVE to get ready. But. I'm pretty sure that'll just end up getting me in trouble. I should go wash my face.

Yeah. I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment