Mar 21, 2009

Day One of Moving

Me, to Emily; So are you excited about helping us move today?

Emily: Um, well, I kind of want to hang out with Maddie first. Ok? And is there candy?


Gotta love kids. Today is the mine and The Girlfriend's first anniversary, and the day that we're moving into an apartment together. We're moving all of my stuff in today, and will be moving her stuff in throughout the week, and next weekend. I'm pretty stoked.

I'm also pretty tired. There was a lot of crap that went down yesterday with the Landlord and things not being ready when they should have been. So instead of starting the move in about ten minutes, we can't start until two. I imagine we'll be moving until about four or five, and then Emily is going to The Girlfriend's mom's house for a sleepover. Anyone have good dinner suggestions for a semi-romantic dinner? I'm still trying to figure it all out.

Coffee is the nectar of the gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment