Jul 29, 2009

Slacker

I know I'm a slacker. With the pictures. In my defense, it's been a wicked busy week. I'm trying to finalize my schedule, I've been working out like crazy and The Girlfriend left today for a deep-sea fishing trip (and I'm a huge baby because it's been three hours since she left and I'm already trying really hard not to be a mess. It's not working so well.), and I was trying to stay away from my computer, also known as my crack, to spend time with her.

I'm also getting ready to start bleeding and I've been a moody motherfucker because of it. I try not to spread my toxins to others.

Anyway. This picture was taken on a hike the other day. And I love it because it's very representative of my town. Being from the midwest, you don't really see the weather coming. It just happens that all of a sudden, it's raining or snowing or you're sweating. Here, you can see it raining in other parts of town. This happens all the time and it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment