Jul 15, 2009

On Life Happening.

Life happens here. Over and over and over. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. Because it's a real thing... an honest thing.

In an effort to keep this blog more lively, I'm instituting a cell phone picture of the day. Starting tomorrow.

Summed Up: Financial problems specific to my life are magnifying, growing at such an alarming rate that I've almost had a panic attack. Should be rememdied soon, but the time period between then and now is terrifying.

-School - re-signed up for, starting Aug. 24th.

-Work is going well, in that I love my job. But it's a job that's not necessarily designed to respond well to an economic slump. And my company's really a great one. So there's a little concern over the welfare of everyone there, myself included. But I think that's pretty country-wide.

-Work2 is going well too. I don't think I updated here that I have a freelance writing job (and ohmygod I'm totally freaking out geekily excited about it because WHOA I'M GETTING PAID TO WRITE and it's a small job but it's a PAID job.)

-Relationship is amazing. The Girlfriend and I seem to have waded in to a point in our relationship where life can happen to the both of us and instead of pushing each other away, we're drawing closer because of it. And it's truly a beautiful, wonderful thing.

-Sidenote, THE GIRLFRIEND IS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TOO. Which is awesome.

-Emily is amazing as well. I'm trying to teach her to read. And it's going well. She can identify about half of the alphabet by sight and can write her name, and signed a card by herself the other day. I told her the letters to write, she wrote them, and I told her what she had written. Pretty fucking cool.

Beyond that, I'm going through a weight thing. In that I'm trying to lose some. And I'm too emotional about it to talk about it right here, right now. But rest assured, I will. Sooner than later.

My mom is doing well. Almost done with chemo.



Do you see why I'm not writing? This is all my head can produce. Fragments of thoughts.

So, cell phone picture of the day, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment