Jun 10, 2009

The Last Two Weekends, In Pictures.

I was inspired by one of my favorite blogs (flotsamblog.com), so am jumpstarting my post about the lake (and I know, I KNOW it was two weeks ago. I know. Remember that thing i said about deadlines? Yes? Ok.) by posting pictures. I am also posting a few pictures from camping last weekend.

So.

The Lake:













Of course the pictures aren't in any accurate order, and I had to not post most of them, because Emily's running around in her swimsuit. And while I'm all about blogging, I'm also from Chicago. And to me, you just don't post half-naked pictures of any children over a year. So, sorry.

So the lake was two weekends ago, and this last weekend, we went camping with the Awesome Neighbors to celebrate a birthday. Camping:














Ok. Time to go lie down on the couch and eat a hershey's hug. My uterus is in the process of falling out of my vagina, and it's a little exhausting.

4 comments:

  1. Melissa, you look amazing. So happy, and I can definitely see the difference in your weight. Congrats, mama. It's good to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we really need to know about your uterus falling out your vagina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to get that girl into a church -- a church with a choir -- and lot's of old school beautiful wood and stained glass. MIMI always said God is within us "there is a little piece of God in everyone. When we go to God's House we're happy because we're coming home." Beautiful memories -- treasures in heaven.

    Boring experienced guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy! Having to pass the word test for every post is kind of annoying. Would be better if we just had to do it once.

    B E Guy

    ReplyDelete