Jun 30, 2009

In List Form.

- Went to La Casa Pateeta this last weekend. Mom is doing well. Is losing eyebrows and eyelashes in addition to already bald head, but it also losing tumors. Fair trade?

- Took Emily swimming with arm floaties. Chickenshit child actual floated by herself, around the pool. Was proud of her.

- Girlfriend stole bigger floatie that Gramma bought child and proceeded to fall off of it several times, bringing gales of laughter from child.

- I got slight color. Meaning that I can't be so bold as to use the word "tan" because that would just be a lie. But there are parts of me that are less white now.

- I did not get burnt. At all.

- Place of employment is doing program entitled "Get Active." General idea is a Biggest Loser type of thing, but slightly different. Requires two weekly hikes and one weekly challenge. Hiked two miles yesterday on lunch break. Now, my knees hurt.

- Going on childfree vacation this weekend. Maybe vacation is too large of a word. It will be four days in the heat and sun without my child. She will be at The Girlfriend's mother's house. Am excited. Am also worried that lots of vacation will be spent missing her. Maybe not, since I will also be drunk. Although that might make me miss her more. Note to self: don't get drunk and sappy.

- Had to interupt blog entry to poop! Pooping is good. However, why does that urge come on AFTER a shower? My butt smelled pleasantly of pomegranite mango, thank you very much. Oh well.

- Just looked at clock. Have to end blog entry. Will try to make more before vacation. If not, will come back with pictures. Or not. Will definitely miss the child though.

No comments:

Post a Comment