May 9, 2009

So...

The entry box has been open on my computer for about six hours now. I'm trying to get the stuff in my head sorted out. Between feeding the kid, reading a book, cleaning, bathing the child and all sorts of other things, I jump to the computer when any correct phrasing of the post jumps in to my head, I type it out and then promptly get stuck again. By tonight it should be done.

In the meantime, I'm lying on my back patio enjoying the two hours that my patio gets sun. I'm trying to de-whitify a bit. Which for me means trying to not be so see-through. I have spf 30 on, an adult beverage, a napping baby and a book. Right now, life is good.

However, note to self: anytime you will be out in PUBLIC, remember to shave before wearing itty bitty swimsuit bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment