May 27, 2009

Random

A List Of Things That Happened To Me Today, In No Particular Order:

- I got hit on by a trucker. Her had a mullet. This was no ordinary mullet, of ordinary proportions. Oh no. This mullet was about three inches high in the front, and in the back went down three quarters of his back. Not only was it a mullet, but it was a mullet comprised of jerry curls. Yes. A two foot long, jerry curl mullet. He kept complimenting my eyes. He was throroughly creepy.

- I won a prize from a radio station.

- I calculated that with my weight loss thus far, I have lowered my BMI by almost four points. Which is awesome!

- A man was excitedly telling me about an almost 2000 lb. bull that he used to own. This bull's neck, according to this man, was THIS BIG, so big that he couldn't even wrap his arms around the neck. Then he began to tell me that this bull had torn down his fence, so he had to sell it to another rancher. But before he sold it, he artificially inseminated it with semen from the University of Oklahoma. This was, apparently, no ordinary semen. Oh no. It was super semen, semen that was so special that he couldn't even explain. Apparently, this bull made some damn good calves.

- I went to three different stores to find a DVD that I have seen constantly in stores. Season two of Dexter. The one day I want to buy it, it's nowhere to be found.


I've told you before that I suck at conclusions, right?

2 comments:

  1. I own the 2nd season of Dexter if you want to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i'm stupid, but did he tell you he got a BULL pregnant?

    ReplyDelete