Feb 21, 2009

The Not-Awake Feeling Hasn't Left

Despite the fact that it is 5:42. So: A Random Assortment of Thoughts.


1) People at the laundromat are WEIRD. Really really weird. There was this woman there, and, ok. let me explain. I am not very politically correct. I am very blunt. I don't know how to pussyfoot around anything, so I get accused of being tactless. If any of this bothers you, you should probably go read somewhere else. Anyway. There was this woman there and I'm sure she was sick, or something, but her hairline was incredibly high. Like if you take your two index fingers and pull them up as if you were going to wear your hair like, well, I couldn't find anyone. I was thinking Legolas from LoTR, but his hair goes back a little too far. Since I couldn't think of anyone, I just did a paint photo.



This is what her hair looked like. Her forehead, from her eyebrows to her hairline was about six or seven inches. I mean, it was absolutely ridiculous. Why would you go out like that? I can understand having to make a run to the store or something, but she was there for hours. So then, she's bending down to get her laundry from the washer and what is it on top of her head? A FUCKING BARETTE. Clipped to hold her hair back. You know, like women with bangs will pull their hair back with a clip in the middle? Yeah. That's how she had it. RIDICULOUS. I don't understand people. Like, at all.

2) Emily had a great time swimming. I still wish I could have been there. But I got all the laundry done.

3.) I had to get my eyes dilated at the eye doctor because eye disease runs in some of my family, and I'm anal and paranoid.

4.) THREE YEAR OLDS ARE ANNOYING. But cute. Which helps. Most of the time.

5.) I really want a very specific pair of glasses, and of course I can't find them online. It would help if I could remember the name of the designer, or the names of the specific colors (they're brown and green. Which means in designer speak, they'll be Organic Walnut and Northern California Moss or something), and I'm going crazy. They're awesome. Rectangle. The rectangles are brown and the sides are thick, and length-wise they are half brown and half green. And I want them.

6.) I can't stop watching The Freak Show, even though I don't like it. It's like doing some foreign research project on a primitive culture. Part of me wants to know what it's like to shit sunshine all the time. The rest of me wonders simply how her vagina is still intact enough to have sex with her husband.

7.) I haven't worn contacts in something like six years. My eyes hurt. And I might have a lot of typos, because I can't really see straight.

8.) If Emily touches this screen again I may throw her out the window. It's a TOUCH SCREEN EMILY. When you TOUCH it, things happen. Please to be stopping.

9.) Money is very overwhelming. Like whoa.

10.) I want to write. I need to write more.

11.) People at the laundromat are REALLY REALLY REALLY WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment