Feb 21, 2009

Mornings

Emily and I went out to dinner last night with some of the girls from work. We had an hour wait at a restaurant whose food wasn't even that great. It sucked.

I got home and The Girlfriend was sleeping, passed out from a night out with some of her friends. So Emily and I cuddled up on the couch to flip between E! and What Not To Wear. I love that show.

This post is pretty pointless. Because I just woke up. My hair is still matted from sleep and there are black mascara marks underneath my eyes.

Today I have a massive amount of laundry to do. So massive an amount that I'm just going to the laundromat to do it. Then I have an eye appointment. I need new glasses and have needed them for a hella long time. The other day, I got bleach in my eye (I got in to a fight with one of those bleach pens, and the bleach pen kicked my ass) and my left eye has been blurry since. Thus the eye doctor appointment.

Emily is going swimming with a couple of my friends and their kids. I really want to go.

I feel really disjointed. These posts will become much more regular when I get all the coding worked out that I want to get worked out.

I need to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment