Feb 15, 2009

Dear Coffee Creamer

The amount of creamer in the container is ridiculous. I hate it. I am a coffee addict. Meaning I REALLY LOVE COFFEE. As an addict, I have certain taste preferences. These include having the creamer of my choice, because sugar and milk just don't cut it.

Please put more creamer in a container, and have a better price.

Thanks,
Melissa.

While we're at it,

Dear Grocery Stores,

Please have better deals on things that get used quickly. Two eight ounce containers for four dollars is not a good deal. Not when one of those containers get's used in one morning by the two people that have two cups of coffee and then bring one container to work.

Thanks,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I use International Delight creamer and I think it is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS... but I don't know if it's something only available in this area. It's way better than Coffee Mate and SUPER cheaper. You should shop around! :)

    ReplyDelete