Jan 1, 2011

Project 365

Hello world, she's back. My last post was about ten months ago, and that will be changing today or I am just going to delete this. I don't do resolutions, and I don't do promises. I do, however, do goals. I have quite a few for my life (because that's how I do them... I can't just have a goal for a year and be satisfied) which will be discussed throughout this year, I'm sure.

One of those goals is something I haven't tried before. It is to begin, do and complete a Project 365. I've seen them done in other forums, but have never seen one completed by anyone I know personally. A friend of mine, one Randi Sue that I have been fortunate enough to meet in person, is beginning one in her blog for this year and I'm following suit to begin one as well.

I don't have a great camera, and I don't have a lot of time. I do have some technique but I won't be able to show that here. Maybe next year I can try to hone some skillz (yes, with a "z"), but this year, I just want proof that I'm living. Because despite evidence to the contrary, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment