May 3, 2011

(Not Quite) Back To Reality

Anytime I say those three words, "back to reality," I immediately get Eminem stuck in my head. Random, right?

Saturday was a memorial of sorts for my Mom. It was nice, at my Uncle's house, and had quite a few visitors. I know that she touched a lot of people. Saturday night was a night of finishing up homework and then watching Black Swan (which, by the way, was beautifully done, though not as amazing as everyone kept telling me). Sunday I took off camping for some much needed away time. Today, I am back and feel like I never left.

Everything happens so rapidly. Last week, people are grieving over the death of my Mother. This week, people are ignorantly rejoicing over the death of a monster. Next week will bring on the typical onslaught of human emotion too. Tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment